Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Learning The Ropes!


Hi everyone & welcome to my blog! I'm just in the process of getting everything set up and learning how to post my items here so I hope you'll bear with me! I managed to get one of my door hangers listed today and I THINK I've got the shopping cart set up properly but if anyone is having any problems at all please give me an email and let me know! I've also got a couple of free epatterns listed for you as well, some pumpkin bowl fillers and some prim acorn bowl fillers. Just click on the box.net widget to the right to download them. It takes a while for it to load but it gets there eventually! I will be adding more freebies as time goes by and will be having a giveaway soon as well to celebrate my blog so stay tuned! Hope you'll become one of my followers and I look forward to meeting you all! Thanks for stopping by,
Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Deb! I am so looking forward to your posts and getting to know you:) Thanks for the wonderful patterns, they are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo