Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Free Sisters Stitchery Doodle For You!



Good morning everyone! Hope this finds you all well. I just wanted to let you know that I have added a new freebie to my blog. It's a "Sisters" doodle that you can use to make whatever you'd like. I just ask that you give credit to me and don't alter or mass produce/resell this doodle or any finished product. I did the doodle in response to a request on one of my forums; a forum member had the saying but was looking for an image to go with it to make up a stitchery for her daughter. One of the other gals on the forum had a vision of a heart, clasped hands, angels, a thread intertwining them all and this is what I came up with.

 You can download the full size image by clicking on the link in my Box.net widget to the right.  It takes a while to load so you might have to be patient!  If you haven't had the chance, you can download my other free epatterns that I have there as well; some Acorn Bowl Fillers and some Pumpkin Bowl Fillers.  Enjoy!
Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Thanks so much for joining my giveaway!! I just became a follower of your blog as well. Have a great weekend!!
    Blessings,
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo