Friday, September 3, 2010

Canning...DONE...Now It's Time To Craft!



Happy Friday everyone, just a quick note before I have to head off to work.  Finally, we have all of our canning done!  Finished up with a canner load of dills and about 15 jars of salsa yesterday, woo-hoo!  I love eating all of these goodies in the dead of winter but have to say I'm happy when it is finally completed.  Now I can get back to the really important stuff, crafting!
I also wanted to say a great BIG thank you to everyone who has entered my giveaway and hello to all of my new followers.  I am overwhelmed by the response!  At this rate I am going to have to do a 50 follower giveway as soon as this one is done!  Thank you for all of your lovely comments and I look forward to following everyone in return and getting to know you all. Have a great weekend and I'll post again after I'm home from work on Monday.  Happy crafting!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. I got all my canning done too. It is good to know that there are a few of us out there that still can! We love having the fresh canning for the winter, I did blueberry jam, gareden tamotoes for sauces, etc!!!

    I think you are going to have a great long holiday weekend, DOING CRAFTS, so happy crafting!!!

    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was done canning too! I actually had a few days of rest( well I actually got some painting done) before I realized that I had apples, grapes, pumpkins and carrots to do yet.
    I hope my sewing machine still works with all the dust it is accumulating.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo