Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy But Always Time For A Blog Party!


Good morning everyone.  Sorry I've been away for a while, I've been busy making ornies for my forum ornie swap and the little devils are taking longer to finish than I had anticipated.  So I've been working like crazy to make sure I make the mailing deadline and haven't had much time for anything else.  Wanted to share this link with all of you though, it's another great handmade blog party from By Your Hands.
Add your handmade shop listings each Sunday and check out the blog for other wonderful handmade items from many talented artists.  Be sure to add their button to your blog to spread the word!  I promise to be back soon, take care and happy crafting!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I know about busy busy busy ~lol~ I'm finishing up ornies for the P/M swap too, just now thinking I hope they'll fit in the bags ~lol~
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo