Sunday, October 10, 2010

~Link Handmade~ Blog


I just found this great blog hosted by Niki, it's called ~Link Handmade~. You can link your hand made items for free using her linky tool, looks like she adds a new collection of hand made items each week. Go check it out and make sure you add her button to your blog as well, www.linkhandmade.blogspot.com.
I also wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians, hope you are having a great long weekend giving thanks and enjoying turkey with family and friends!


From Millan.Net

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb. Thanks for sharing this valuable linky idea!
    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award so please stop by and collect it, if you wish!
    Blessings
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo