Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year To My Blogging Friends and Followers!


Hello everyone!  Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and friends and that Santa was very good to you all!  I had a quiet Christmas here but it was a wonderful day!  It was rather nice to be able to relax and enjoy the whole day:  coffee and Mimosa's while opening stockings; a break to stuff Mr. Turkey-Lurkey and get him into the oven and have a very nummy Christmas brunch of a bacon & herb breakfast bake and cranberry pecan coffee cake; then a resumption of the festivities and opening of the Christmas gifts (Santa was VERY good to me!); a leisurely afternoon assembling new gifts and reading user guides!; and finally Christmas dinner and a quiet evening listening to carols and enjoying the tree and decorations.  The dogs were very spoiled (as is usual in this household!) and had great fun tearing open their stockings and gifts (yes, the dogs get Christmas stockings too!).  The big guy is the official gift opener, our little girl isn't much for tearing off the wrapping paper but is very good at waiting until the gift is unwrapped and then stealing it away from her big brother.  Fortunately he is a gentle giant and is very forgiving of her antics!  They are too much fun to watch.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year and to wish you and yours good health, peace and much joy in 2011.  I thank each and every one of you for being my "blogging buddies" and look forward to getting to know you all better in the coming year.  I also see that I am now up over 120 followers so I am thinking a celebratory Valentines giveaway is in order!  I will be making up some goodies over the next week and will be posting my giveaway in the New Year, so come on back next year to sign up!
Have a wonderful time ringing in the New Year and see you soon,
Deb

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in the new year!
    Wishing you every happiness!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love celebrating the holidays quietly too these days. Have a wonderful New Year's celebration:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting the link for the snowman pattern. Can't wait to see what you do with it! I would love to have info about how you post your patterns for .pdf download?!?

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!
    Happy New Year
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo