Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be Mine Bonanza ~ Hosted by At Home With K ~ 7 Day Craft-a-thon!


Afternoon everyone, I just found this great link that I'd like to share with you all, it sounds like it's  going to be fun!  Kindra of At Home With K is having a Be Mine Bonanza crafting event over at her blog.  From Sunday, January 30th through to Saturday, February 5th she'll be posting 7 love themed tutorials written by 7 different bloggers, herself included!  Just click the picture below to head on over to her blog and make sure you bookmark her site so you can go visit each day!  Thanks Kindra, can't wait to see what you have in store!


Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo