Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!


Well, it's now official, Spring has sprung and thank goodness for that!  I saw our first robin of the year earlier this week and when we went for a walk with the pups yesterday the red winged black birds were trilling their hearts out.  I'm not sure why, but I am so ready for Spring this year.  We didn't have a hard winter by any stretch of the imagination but the thought of warm weather, daffodils and tulips is lifting my spirits immeasurably.  Perhaps it is because of the continuing heartache and devastation in Japan that I feel the need for a sign of renewal and rebirth.  I thank Mother Nature for bringing it here and pray that she will soon bring the same blessings to the island of Japan and the Japanese people.
In celebration of the season and in preparation for the Easter holiday that will soon be upon us, I made a treasury at Etsy with all kinds of lovelies from the artisans of the PAFA Etsy team.  Click on the showcase below to go take a peek and happy browsing, happy Spring and may the coming weeks bring happier days to the world and to each of you.

Deb

2 comments:

  1. A Happy Spring to you to Deb, and a lovely Spring treasury with pretty Spring colors too!
    We've started Spring cleaning. A little at a time for this ole gal with lots of rest periods. LOL.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring, Deb! It has been very nice here too, on the chilly side for me but the sun is shining and that's all I need to lift my spirits! :)
    What a great treasury, I took a peek at most of the offerings and just love all the great items and talent there! What an inspiration!!
    Here's to more warm weather!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo