Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm The Fresh Friday Feature At The Tattered Tag!




Well, I got a wonderful surprise in my inbox this morning!  There was an email from Christina at The Tattered Tag telling me that my selling blog was her Friday featured shop today!  Thank you so much Christine, what a wonderful way to start the day!  If you haven't checked out Christina's blog, The Tattered Tag, head on over there right away.  She is so generous, shares lots of wonderful ideas, crafts, linky parties, recipes, fabulous shops from all across blogland; you definitely want to follow this blog!  And if that isn't enough she also curates a great list of wonderful shops at The Homespun Slate, head on over to see all of the wonderful shops she has listed there and head on out on a shopping spree!


Thanks so much Christina, I really appreciate your support.  What a wonderful Spring Friday this is, have a great day everyone!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo