Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Spring Celebration Will Soon Be Here!


It's getting closer!  Starting on April 1st (no really, I'm not kidding, it's going to start on April 1st!) the PAFA Etsy team is going to have it's first ever celebration.  What's a celebration?  Well, numerous PAFA team members have created special items to celebrate the fact Spring has sprung and on April 1st we will all be listing our items for your purchasing pleasure over on Etsy.  Starting on April 1st, just type in STPAFA in the search box to find all of the wonderful items created especially for the PAFA Spring Celebration.  Here's a sneak peak of one of my items that I created for this event:
My Black Sheep Makedo!  He's sitting on a vintage beehive textile bobbin and is made of painted muslin, warm 'n natural quilt batting and felt.  His penny rug blanket is removable so you can display him 'naked' if you'd prefer!  I hope that you'll come visit the PAFA Etsy team starting on April 1st to see all of the wonderful items created by these talented artisans, remember, just type STPAFA into the search box starting on April 1st through to the 14th and happy Spring shopping!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deb, I LOVE your sheep!! You do such wonderful work!!:) I'll keep tuned and see all the great things that the PAFA team will be selling!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo