Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Of July And A Rant


With thanks to the Graphics Fairy for the above image!

Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends and followers!  I hope you are having a wonderful long weekend with family and friends.  It is finally getting warm here, hope you are all having some fine weather as well.  I also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my friend Carol of Firecrackerkid Primitives.  As you might be able to tell from the name of her blog, she is a 4th of July baby!  Hope you are having a wonderful day Carol celebrating YOU!

I apologize to folks if I have not visited your blogs lately.  It has finally happened to me, Blogger has seen fit to DELETE all of the blogs that I have been following these last couple of years.  Needless to say I am NOT happy about this but it seems to be the norm for Blogger lately; "let's see how badly we can tick everybody off today!".  I know others have been having Blogger issues for some time now but I had been lucky and hadn't had any problems up until now.  I am remaining hopeful that all my blogs will magically reappear but I'm not holding my breath.  I know others have given up and headed over to WordPress but the thought of having to change all my links, change business cards, change email signatures, etc, etc, etc is more than I can bear!  I will continue to soldier on here at Blogger for the time being and will add blogs back to my reading list slowly but surely!

Okay, enough ranting, thanks for listening and Happy 4th!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo