Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NEW Ezine At The Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop!


I was just over at the Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop blog and they have a new ezine!  Tutorials, DIY projects, decorating ideas and more, what an amazing first edition!  Click here to head on over to read the first issue and if you have something to contribute to the next issue, Tracy is looking for submissions.  Just give her an email at iluvffmn AT yahoo DOT com with your ideas and articles.  Can't wait till August, great work Tracy and everyone who was involved in this first issue!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Deb -

    Thanks so much for the shout out! You're such a sweetheart. I really appreciate it.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo