Thursday, July 21, 2011

PAFA Etsy Team Simon Says Challenge


Hi everyone,
Miss Brenda Griffiths of The Rusty Thimble and one of the leaders of our Primitive and Folk Artists Etsy team has issued a challenge to the members of PAFA, a 'Simon Says' challenge!  What's it all about?  Well, when Brenda says 'Simon Says' we are to hurry on over to Etsy and pick three items created by our talented PAFA team members that we love.

So without further ado, here are three of my favourites.  It was a VERY hard choice and believe me these three are just the tip of the iceberg so after taking a peek at these beauties, click here to see everything that PAFA has to offer!

First, here is an adorable chicken doll by the very talented Joan Minervini of Vintage Keepsake Trunk.
Isn't that too cute?  Love it Joan!

Next, here's an epattern by Julie of Oakleaf Hollow.  I LOVE Julie's paintings.  And to make this even better (if that is even possible!) the original design is by the very talented Terrye French and then painted by Julie, a joint venture that they call Painting With Friends.
A perfect pattern for the coming season, don't you think?

And last but certainly not least, here's an amazing Medusa doll by Rabbit Hollow Prims, Susan is so talented!
This doll is quite incredible, I love her!

So there you go, three of my favourites from the PAFA Etsy team.  If you'd like to see more offerings from this talented group, click here or search PAFA team at Etsy and enjoy!  Stay tuned for more 'Simon Says' challenges, I'm sure Brenda will be starting a new game soon!
Deb

12 comments:

  1. Most excellent features Deb thank you for sharing this talent with us
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choices, Deb!! It was so hard to pick just 3. Glad we get to do it again...and knowing Brenda, again...and again...and....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh our doll makers always amaze me. The time and love they must put into each dolly is heartfelt. Excellent picks Deb:)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the wonderful talent on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb,
    I found it so hard to pick three! I love your choices too!
    Enjoy your evening,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Deb for featuring Medusa. This is a wonderful post. I have to get my butt in gear and post mine LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. More awesome choice picks from the PAFA Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such talent at PAFA, great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot! This is SO neat, Deb! Thanks for pickin' my punkin. :)
    Hugs
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Thank you for showcasing my Prim Jean Pocket Chicken with Matching FarmYard Yoyo Floral! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo