Monday, August 29, 2011

EXCITED!!


Hi everyone,
I just received some VERY exciting news thanks to Vicky of Vicky's Art (thank you Vicky, you are a peach :O).  My acorn bowl fillers were included in today's Etsy Daily Finds email, Autumn Spice!  I am so excited, here's a screen shot:


If you'd like to see the whole email, click the picture above or here is the link:

I've been so busy sharing I haven't had a chance to read the whole email but Vicky said that two other members of our PAFA Etsy team were included today as well; Patricia of Ahl Cooped Up and  Tammy of Rock River Stitches.  Congrats to you as well ladies, it's a great day for the PAFA team!  I am embarrassed to admit I wasn't subscribed to this daily finds email (sorry Etsy!) but I have now corrected that omission!  If you'd like to get it too, go to your Etsy account, click settings, then click emails and check off the Etsy Finds daily email :O)

And speaking of Etsy and the PAFA team, don't forget to check out our latest celebration (click the button below!):

http://www.etsy.com/search?search_submit=&q=sttpp

And be sure to enter the PAFA team's latest giveaway at their blog (yep, you are right, click the button again!):

www.primitiveandfolkartists.blogspot.com/

Before you dash off though, I hope you will be able to take the time to enter MY latest giveaway with a great gift from Patti from Northernlodge.  You know what to do, click the button below to go to my giveaway blog post and good luck to all who enter!


Thanks for stopping by,
Deb

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! How exciting. LOL, I never even knew they sent out those emails, well, maybe I did and didn't subscribe to it, too much junk in my mail box already but I may just have to subscribe to this one!!!

    xxoo
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hooooo!! Congrats, Deb! I saw the email today and thought the acorn bowl fillers were cute, but I got distracted and didn't click on the link to see who did them. Congrats!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congratulations! What an honour!
    You deserve it!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the good info Deb! I'll go sign up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Deb! Big fan of your acorn pattern. It's been so long since I've been on etsy and so much has changed, I didn't realize they had a daily finds. Enjoy your day! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Deb!!! Your acorns are fabulous!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just awesome! Congratulations Deb!! Love all your creations!

    Have a great day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Deb! Boy, do you know how to say 'thank you'!! I didn't know I'd get a whole lot of advertising just for giving you a 'head's up'! You are so very welcome! Congrats on making the 'Finds' page!!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo