Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Blog Award From The Screaming Sardine


Hi everyone,
I'm a couple of days late in posting this so hope Tracy at the Screaming Sardine will forgive me.  She was kind enough to give me this lovely blog award:


She said I was one of the 10 blogs that brighten her day, thank you Tracy, you are such a sweetheart, I can tell you that you certainly brighten my day as well!

So now, I am going to pass on this award, if you want to play along here are the rules:

1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.

Here are the 10 things that make me happy:
1) My pups (they make me smile no matter how down I am)
2) My family
3) Camping
4) Creating
5) Walking in the woods
6) Reading a book
7) Fishing
8) Watching my favourite shows on TV
10) Visiting my blogging friends!

Now, in no particular order, here are just ten of the blogs who brighten my day (there are many, many more, take a look at my 'Blogs I Love' list to see them all!)
1) Brenda at The Rusty Thimble
2) Carol at Firecracker Kid Primitives
3) Karen at Cedar Creek Primitives
4) Barb at Barb's Heartstrokes
5) Vicky at Vicky's Art
6) Wendy at Ravenwood Whimzies
7) Jan at My Primitive Nest
8) Jillayne at A Fine Seam
9) Nancy at Stitches 'N Strokes
10) Lisa at The Moonlit Stitch

Thanks again to Tracy at The Screaming Sardine for brightening MY day and hope you'll be able to take the time to visit all of these great blogs.  Have a lovely weekend!
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Hey, my friend!! You're not late at all! I know you're plenty busy!

    Have a great weekend. :)

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Deb for including me...you've been a great blogging buddy to me too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Deb! Your such a sweetheart for thinking of me!! }}Hugs{{

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Deb..THANK YOU! You are such a sweetie, thanks so much! You always brighten my day when I visit you!!! Just got back from camping today and this is what I found! :) Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo