Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving To My American Friends and Followers!



Just wanted to wish all of my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving,   May you have a day filled with loved ones and laughter, stuffing, turkey and football!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful followers, friends and customers for making this the best year yet for Paxton Valley Folk Art.  You make my day with your comments and kindness, thank you all!

Deb

And thanks to the Graphics Fairy for the fabulous vintage postcard image!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Deb! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo