Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Time For The PAFA Etsy Team Winter Wonderland Celebration!



Yahoo, it's here!  The Primitive and Folk Artist's Etsy Team is having it's Winter Wonderland Celebration starting today and running through to December 9th  at Etsy.  The talented artisans of the PAFA team have created some wonderful winter and Christmas treasures for your shopping pleasure (hey, that rhymes!) and all you have to do is search for 'PAFAWW' on Etsy to find hundreds of hand crafted creations.  Or you could just click our button above, it will take you right to the Etsy search page.  Have a great time browsing through everyone's shops!

And don't forget about our giveaway that we are having in conjunction with the celebration over at our blog.


Just click the button above to head to the giveaway post and enter, good luck to everyone!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb. I just visited the link and couldn't believe all the wonderful talent that I saw there. What a great variety of wonderful items for the discerning buyer!! If I didn't make them myself I would be right on top of it!
    Hope all is well there, you are definitely keeping very busy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo