Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree ...


Welcome friends, come on in and see our beautiful Christmas tree, the elves have worked all day to get it decorated especially for you!


Here it is, 14 feet of Christmas magic!  The garland has been hung on the balcony and the stair railing to frame our beautiful tree.  I finished the decorating today and the house is dressed in it's holiday finery :O)  Want a closer look?  Here's a few of my favourite ornies:


This one holds a heart full of love and precious memories; it is a picture of my wonderful pup Emma who left us 5 years ago.  I still cry when I see it, she was such a wonderful pup.


This is a little soft sculpture rocking horse ornament that my Mom and Dad gave to me years ago, I love it so much!


This adorable elf ornament always makes me smile!  My aunt got it at a craft show several years ago, it is so whimsical and wonderful and has lots of jingle bells that sound so festive!


Here's another that always makes me smile, our 'Holy Cow' ornament!  It is too cute, love the angel cow!  A wonderful gift from my brother and sister-in-law who have a wicked sense of humour!


For the prim lovers, here's a prim stocking ornie I received in an ornament swap I did at A Primitive Journey forum last year made by Cathy, love the little prairie doll!


And my Rustic Santa Claus ornament is looking right at home nestled into our Christmas tree branches!


And finally, a wonderful little ornie (again from the APJ ornie swap last year) by Signmaker Tammy that says it all, 'Prim friends are best'!

I want to take this opportunity to wish ALL of my prim friends a very Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you all peace, joy and good health.  Thank you for your friendship and understanding, for your emails and good wishes, for visiting my blog and commenting and sharing in my life.  You are very special and I am blessed to know you all!

I will be taking a wee break from now until the New Year to celebrate this very special time of the year.  Have a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones and Merry Christmas my blogging friends!

Holiday Hugs To All,
Deb

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tree. I love all of you personal decorations. Wonderful!

    Have a lovely Christmas,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Deb - What a magical home you have. The tree is beautiful! Hope you have a lovely and Merry Christmas too! Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Deb,
    Oh My Gosh! Wow! I guess you can tell that I really like everything! I clicked on this post
    this morning and it wasn't there to read. I'm
    so glad it resolved itself. Wouldn't have wanted
    to miss this.
    Merry, Merry Christmas,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. gasp it's gorgeous! yaye I was waiting to see it all lit up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree and decorations. My favorite is the one for Emma....now I'm going to cry. So touching.

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.....how picture perfect!! Your tree and all the ornaments are soooo beautiful. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your family and friends.

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a BIG tree. Looks grand by the staircase! Love all your special ornaments.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tree! Have a Merry Christmas!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ornaments and how they all are so special to you. It's fun to have memories hung on the tree. Which, by the way, is very beautiful.....and tall. Merry Christmas. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad I didn't miss this post!
    Your tree and decorations are beautiful!
    I can't believe you got it all done ~ it would have taken me weeks!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful memories.
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas with family and friends!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tree is beautiful:) Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo