Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let The Celebration Begin!


It's finally here!  The Spring Forward With The PAFA Etsy Team Celebration has started over on Etsy.


From now through to March 6th, just type in 'SFPAFA' at Etsy to find hundreds of wonderful items created by our talented artisans for you and your home to help you get ready for Spring.

Just to 'whet your whistle' I made up a treasury this morning as I sat and watched it SNOW, it certainly does not look like Spring around here!


Enjoy looking at all of these wonderful artisans work, I'm off to start shoveling!  Have a great day,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wonderful prims for the celebration! I like how you put the treasury on your blog! I must try and do that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo