Monday, March 12, 2012

Etsy Front Page Treasury!


Hi everyone, I am so excited I had to share this with you; I just discovered I was in an Etsy front page treasury!  The treasury I was in was called "Easter, naturally" and was created by Natalie of humbleBea.



I knew that Natalie had included my Wooden Votive Candle Holder in her beautiful treasury but didn't know it had made the front page till today.  Thanks so much Natalie, how exciting!

Thanks for stopping by and reading about my 15 seconds of fame LOL!  It's got me tickled pink!  Have a great day,
Deb

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Deb! That is a fabulous votive holder.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.
    It's a big deal!!!
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deb!!!
    How exciting to see your work featured!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS, Deb!! You sure do deserve it!! Uh, can I have your autograph??
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations Deb. I am so happy for you that your work was recognized - it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo