Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Treasuries


Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you are having a lovely day and that it is looking like Spring in your part of the world (or perhaps Fall if you live way down south!).  I had some time today while I was waiting for my latest paper clay creations to dry (a new medium for me and I'm loving it!) and so I made up some more Etsy treasuries for a couple of my Etsy teams.

First I made this treasury for my Etsy Folk team, if you haven't ever checked them out, search 'teametsyfolk' on Etsy for an amazing and eclectic selection of folk art from around the world.  There are some incredibly talented folks on this team!


I love the colours in this treasury; I know it isn't exactly 'Spring like' but since we had 4 inches of snow here yesterday I'm not exactly in a Spring mood yet (although I'm trying to get in the mood with my new background and header here on my blog!)

And then I made a combined treasury for my Etsy Country and Primitive Ladies Group (CPLG team) and added some more items from the Etsy Folk team.  The CPLG team is comprised of artisans who love to create primitive and country art, search 'cplgteam' on Etsy to find lots of wonderful creations from this great group of artisans.


Can you tell I'm in a folk art kind of mood today?  Love all of the items in this treasury and I would be THRILLED to have one of each!

Hope you enjoy checking them out.  And don't forget to enter my 'Paying It Back' giveaway, it ends in two more days!


As I now have over 300 followers (welcome to everyone!) I will be giving away TWO gifts, so make sure you enter before midnight Pacific time on March 20th.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll be back soon to show you what I've been working on, it's turning out pretty darn cute!  Talk soon,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Everything in your treasuries is awesome. Would love to own anything. Such great eye candy. Thanks for sharing!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a lovely treasury.
    Have a great Monday.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 300 Deb. That's such a great accomplishment. I love the treasuries. You dod an awesome job putting them together. I love the colors in the second one. I guess I am in the Spring mood. It's just not here at my house yet:( I love the new background and falling eggs. Have a happy day. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at the treasuries! There are so many talented ladies out there! Enjoy your evening! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo