Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beatrice and Beulah For My Aunt Bea And Congratulations To Martha Smalley!



I'm so happy I can now share this picture with you!  Carol Stuck of Buttermilk Creek Farm was kind enough to make one of her Beatrice Mousers and her sheep Beulah for my Aunt; when I saw Beatrice I just KNEW I had to send them to her!   Aren't they fabulous?  Carol is so talented and does such wonderful work.  My Aunt received them earlier this week and absolutely loves them :O)  Thank you so much Carol for making them for my Aunt, it means the world to me!

And I am also happy to be able to share this news as well, the incredibly talented Martha Smalley of Apple Tree Cottage fame, is now collaborating with the equally talented Terrye French to paint Terrye's designs in her "Painting With Friends" pattern series!   Martha already has two pattern packs available in her Etsy shop and on the Painting With Friends blog and they are both amazing!  Here's the first one, Home Sweet Autumn Home.


And her second pattern pack is called A Happy Heart Quilt Block.


I love both of them and want to congratulate Martha on her new venture, what a wonderful collaboration, Martha Smalley and Terrye French!  It can't get any better than that for all of us painters :O)  I've just bought my patterns, head on over quick to get yours too!

Well, I must sign off now as I have a very special delivery to pick up, a dear friend was 'destashing' some of her primitive supplies and offered them to me, I can't wait to see what treasures she has sent me!  I'll take some pictures and post them as I dive into the boxes, it's going to be like Christmas!!  Have a wonderful day and see you again real soon,

Deb

4 comments:

  1. I love Carol's work, I know your aunt was extremely happy with her gift.What fun, to get her destash, I hope you gets lots of goodies, it is always fun to get unexpected presents. Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol does amazing work ~ her little mousers are so adorable!!!
    So glad she made one for you to give to your Aunt ~ such a wonderful gift!
    Hope you get some wonderful goodies ~ can't wait to see what you all get!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Beatrice and Buelah on Karen's blog and I had to contact Carol and ask if she could make a Buelah for me...Buelah should arrive today, I can't wait until the mail lady comes!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Deb:
    What perfect gifts for your auntie. Carol's Mousers are adorable.
    What talented painters your friends are!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo