Thursday, May 17, 2012

Celebrate Summer With OFG!

Happy Thursday everyone!  The summer celebration is in full swing on Etsy as the Old Farmhouse Gathering team celebrates the Good Olde Summertime!


Starting today and running through till May 28th, type in STCOFG in the search bar on Etsy to find hundreds of wonderful NEW summer related items from the talented artisans on the OFG Team.  I was going to post my newest celebration treasury, but the treasury widgets seem to be having issues today, so I'll just give you the link instead, here it is:

www.etsy.com/treasury/ODI4MTc5MnwyNzIwMjY3NTQ5/summertime-down-on-the-farm

Hope you will be able to take a peek at it and happy shopping!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Will have to hop over and have a look around. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo