Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Starts Now!

Happy Memorial Day long weekend to all my friends south of the border, hope you are all having a great time with family and friends.  Today is the last day for our Old Farmhouse Gathering Etsy teams summer celebration but there is still time for you to find hundreds of wonderful items to get you in summer mode!  Just type in 'STCOFG' in the search bar on Etsy to find many great items from our talented team members.  I made another treasury to celebrate our last day, here's a sneak peek:



I had a lovely visit with my parents this week, they came up to visit on Tuesday and we had a great time visiting relatives and going for hikes.  They finally got to meet their newest 'granddaughter', our new stray pup!  It was love at first lick ;O)  It is always so wonderful to see them, I treasure every moment that I have them in my life.  Love you both so much!!

Well, I should get back to work here, just wanted to pop in and say hi and give you a heads up that the OFG Team Summer Celebration is ending soon.  If you are at loose ends this last day of your long weekend, head on over to Etsy to do some shopping ;O)  Have a great day,

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful creations!!!
    Glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend and got to spend precious time with your parents.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Love all these treasures.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family time is always a good time. Glad you had fun with your folks :)

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo