Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ghoulish Good Wishes!


Happy Hallowe'en everyone!  Hope you all have a safe and spooky night and that the wee ones get lots of goodies (so Mom & Dad can sneak a treat or two without getting found out!).  I also wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to everyone who has been affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I hope you and yours are safe and that you came through unscathed.  The power of Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me, we are so insignificant when she chooses to display her might.

As tomorrow is the first of the month, the artisans over at the Olde Primitive Peddler will be posting their newest wares at midnight tonight.  I've got a couple of treats to share with you, here's a sneak peek but you'll have to wait until midnight to see the finished products!


And here's another :O)


Hee-hee, yep, I'm having fun over at PicMonkey again!!  Here's the link to my OPP shop, www.primitivepeddler-paxtonvalleyfolkart.blogspot.com, hope you can drop on by for a visit after midnight to take a peek.  I'm sure you will still be awake from the sugar rush after eating all the left-over Halloween candy!

Thanks for stopping by and talk again soon,

Deb

2 comments:

Danice said...

Wonderful! Glad to know you are doing OK :)

Lynne said...

I hope you had a happy Halloween Deb. :)