Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Holiday Treasure Hunting With The OFG Team!

Good morning everyone.  I want to share a treasury with you that I just made for our Old Farmhouse Gathering team on Etsy.  We were challenged to go on a 'treasure hunt', to find items that would complement our own creations, from Etsy shops that weren't members of our OFG team.  I had so much fun creating this treasury and discovered some wonderful new shops.  There are so many talented folks on Etsy, aren't there?

'Country Classics' by PaxtonValleyFolkArt


Primitive Wood Sign...
$14.99

Large Farmhouse Nat...
$24.00

Antique Farmhouse C...
$39.00

Homespun Green Coun...
$36.95

Decorative Pillow C...
$38.00

Olde Farmhouse Colo...
$35.00

Antique Apothecary ...
$62.00

Vintage Farmhouse K...
$65.00

Rustic Photography ...
$25.00

Primitive farmhouse...
$695.00

Farmhouse Stoneware...
$42.00

Shabby Chic Handmad...
$8.75

medley of neutrals-...
$180.00

vintage black and b...
$15.00

Beautiful old stain...
$175.00

Primitive large can...
$11.99


I love each and everyone of these items, wish I was independently wealthy so I could buy them all!

I finished up the turkey bowl fillers that I had showed you a picture of in  my last post, they are from a pattern by Tawny of The Primitive Nook and turned out too cute!


I added the hang tag, which wasn't in Tawny's original pattern.  They are currently listed in my Etsy shop if you are interested and I'll get them onto my selling blog here shortly.

So what to work on next?  I have visions of gingerbread wreaths dancing through my head right now, I actually woke up at 5:30 a.m. thinking about it LOL!  Why was I thinking of gingerbread men at 5:00 in the morning?  I have no idea but perhaps the fact that it was snowing and that there is now 2 inches on the ground has something to do with it!!  Yikes!  If this keeps up, we will have a very 'White Christmas' :O)

Hope you enjoy browsing through my treasury and do a search for OFGTeam while on the treasury page to find other 'treasure hunts' by my team mates.  We'll talk again soon,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo