Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day To All My Blogging Buddies!

Image courtesy of the Graphics Fairy, thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hope you are spending it with those you love the most and that copious amounts of chocolate are involved :O)  As for myself, my DH is on the road so it will be me and the pups today.  They're happy as long as they have copious amounts of puppy cookies and fortunately for them we stocked up last week!

I'm working on some new projects finally and here is a sneak peek of one of them ;O)


She is something new for me, I've always admired the round head dolls that I've seen many other talented artisans do but it is definitely a skill I need to work on, her head is more pumpkin shaped than round LOL!  But I still love her so far, I think she will be a Spring angel shelf sitter doll?  We will see as she progresses what she wants to be but so far she is looking angelic!

Have a wonderful day with your loved ones and if you are looking for a last minute gift, I posted a tutorial yesterday on how to make some quick and easy heart ornaments.  Click here to see the tutorial and happy Valentine's Day!

Deb

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, Deb. Can’t believe I’m the first to comment on your page today. They must have all OD on chocolate. Happy Valentines Day to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines day to you! I am sure your doll will be delightful! You'll have to show us a "finished" picture when she's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day to you as well.
    Blessings~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Valentines Day... I have spent many a "special" occasion with just me and the "kids", and sometimes it's okay! Hope you enjoyed it... looking forward to seeing this creation come to life! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't wait to see the finished doll.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo