Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Heart Ground Hogs

Good morning everyone and happy Groundhog Day!  I heard that Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow, so Spring is forecast to arrive right on time for those of you in the Eastern U.S.  But here in Canada we had differing forecasts from our furry rodents.  Wiarton Willy in Ontario and Manitoba's Winnipeg Willow agreed with Phil but Nova Scotia's Shubenacadie Sam and Quebec's Fred predicted another 6 weeks of winter :O)  So I'm hoping that that means anyone west of Ontario is going to get an early spring!

It is a beautiful sunny morning here after a foggy start and you know what that means; beautiful frosted trees glistening in the sunlight.



So pretty with the sun shining through, I wish the camera (or I should say the photographer!) could do it justice.  So while we still have snow and cool temperatures, the sunshine is making me hope that Spring will be here sooner rather than later.

Our Old Farmhouse Gathering team on Etsy is having a fun little promotion right now, we were challenged to make up treasuries with the word 'Heart' in the title.  Here's my contribution, hope you enjoy it and when on Etsy, type in OFG team in the search bar to find lots of wonderful items from these talented artisans.

 'Heart Felt' by PaxtonValleyFolkArt

Felted hearts and hearts made of felt ... all made with love for your love.


Felt Heart Decorations in Re...
$4.00

Felt Heart Wand PDF Pattern ...
$3.00

Owl Ornament, Wool Felt, Hea...
$12.50

Handmade Red Felt Heart Orna...
$9.00

Valentine Heart Baker Mouse-...
$15.00

Heart Gloves, Fingerless Bei...
$32.00

Love for Ewes Table Runner C...
$79.99

Primitive Valentine Hearts P...
$18.50

Felt bookmark with a pink he...
$11.00

Felt Heart Valentines - SET ...
$25.00

Set Primitive Wool Hearts Or...
$20.00

Be Mine Valentine Key to My ...
$5.25

FELTED HEARTS Bowl Fillers f...
$5.00

Felt Hearts with crochet flo...
$22.00

Prm Felt Valentine Tan Heart...
$3.75

Battenburg Lace and Felt Orn...
$4.00

Happy Groundhog day and here's a heartfelt wish for an early spring!

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic of the trees Deb!I am loving the predicted early Spring,just hope that the ones predicting are correct.LOL! Sweet treasury.Have a wonderful night,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so wish for a early spring, after all it's only our second one here...maybe?

    This gardeners heart could use a early spring.

    I went to that wool store [general store] in Falkland...amazing! Have you been?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you are right about spring! Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo