Friday, March 15, 2013

Bloglovin - A New Way To Follow Your Favourite Blogs

Have you visited your Google Reader lately?  If you haven't, you may be in for a shock.  When you visit there is a big pop up that says Google Reader will be no more as of July 1st?!  Thank you so much Google, what a lovely surprise, NOT!  Anyway, the lovely Jen at Muddy Boot Dreams posted about a solution to this dilemma and it is called Bloglovin.


Hope you'll head on over to check it out and follow me by clicking the link above.  I wonder what other new surprises Google has up it's sleeve?!

Deb


4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hate change, and I love my blogger friends, why is blogger always changing a good thing. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are always changing...it's hard to keep up! I posted pics of the manatees today! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use Google Reader so it really won't affect me. Bloggers spend a lot of time making their blogs look nice and you don't see that on Google. I have all the blogs I visit on blog lists so I can always find them and go visit them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have switched to Blog Lovin too. Very easy to use. But people who don't use Google Reader need to know that it DOES affect them, even if they themselves don't use it to read blogs--because it's more than likely that a huge chunk of your followers DO use Google Reader. So when GR goes away July 1st, they won't be able to follow you anymore if you don't have an alternative in place for them. Many people use only GR and will have to start from scratch once it's gone. So it's a really good idea to just have an alternative for everyone so you don't lose readers. Blog Lovin is so easy use, and so easy to add their "Follow Me" buttons to your blog. It makes quick work of the change over and makes it super easy for your followers to make the change with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo