Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Catching Up

Hello everyone and apologies for my absence. I've been catching up with orders and finally have my head above water.  Hope this finds you all well.

I did manage to get some new items listed at my Olde Primitive Peddler shop for the 1st of the month, it was nip and tuck but I got a couple of new items made to list in the nick of time:O)  I made some sheep and bunny bowl fillers for spring with some lovely images courtesy of the Graphics Fairy (has anyone noticed how much I LOVE her site LOL!)


I backed them with some old cutter quilt pieces and embellished them with some rusty jingle bells and safety pins.  They make a lovely grouping I think.

I then painted some spring sheep onto muslin from a cute doodle I found on Pinterest and made a little pillow.


Does anyone know who the artist is who drew these cuties?  There was no attribution on the Pinterest image; I do love Pinterest but hate it when images are posted without any link to the originator.  If you know who drew the doodle, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.  I backed this pillow with a cutter quilt piece as well.

I've also been making up some new patterns for my Pattern Mart shop, got a couple made today and have some others in the works.  I've got lots of designs to make up into patterns yet, it is fun to do but is very time consuming so they are a work in progress!

And our Old Farmhouse Gathering teams 'Spring Celebration' is still in full swing on Etsy until March 10th and our dedicated treasury makers are hard at work!  Here's one that I was fortunate enough to be included in, thank you so much Collen (Needles-n-Pins Stitchery) for including me!

'Hopping Into Spring' by NeedlesnPinsStichery


Bunny and Carrots, Whim...
$14

Primitive Mini Pillows ...
$10.99

Bunny Wooden and Fabric...
$15

Bunny, Easter, Spring, ...
$16.95

Bunny Rabbit Pull Toy ...
$19.98

Easter, Wall Hanging, D...
$24

Easter Bunny Chenille D...
$20.99

SPRING RAG RUG Pot-Hold...
$16

The Bunny Twins, Handp...
$12

Small Prim Bunny, Stuff...
$14.75

Bunny, wood, carrot, ha...
$10

Primitive Easter Rabbit...
$33.5

Spring Easter Primitive...
$6.95

Primitive Tin Punch Dec...
$15

Welcome Spring Framed C...
$25

Bunny Egg Pocket Ornies...
$11.95
So what to do next?  Well, I've had a request for a billy goat pattern from a gal on Facebook, so I've been doodling some ideas and have to get to work on it for her.  And it will be the middle of the month before you know it, so it is time to start brain storming some new ideas for my Prim Nest shop so I can get some new items listed there for the 15th.  Thanks  for stopping by today and I'll be back soon with some new pictures of WIP's, talk again soon!

Deb

6 comments:

  1. A billy goat!!!??? Wow! I want to see that when you get it done!!
    Have a great day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Christine...I want to see the billy goat! I know it will be fantastic.One question,where do you find the energy? Love the tucks,they are so adorable.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little basket fillers, they are adorable, and yes, Graphics Fairy does have some beautiful images! You are so creative, I wish I could create as quickly as you seem to! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bowl fillers:) Those sheep look very familiar but I just can't think of where I've seen that style before. I though it might be one of the free embroidery patterns at Homeberries but her sheep are much different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have been busy! I love the bowl fillers. You always do such beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the cutest little things...lovely.

    I hear you about Pinterest...it frustrates me to no end when the link vanishes into something totally not the photo.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo