Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Chalkboard Printable For You

As I mentioned yesterday, I just discovered how to make those wonderful chalkboard graphics that you are seeing everywhere around the net right now.  My first attempt was pretty sad, but I've been working away today between my paint.net program and my beloved Picmonkey and think this one turned out pretty good!


Feel free to download it by right clicking and saving, make sure you increase it to full size before saving.  If you are having problems downloading it from Blogger, I have the image stored on Box.net, click here to download it from there.  Print it out on some card stock and put it in a distressed frame and voila!, instant art :O)  You may use this image for your own personal use.  Enjoy and stay tuned for more, I am seriously addicted!!

Deb
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Deb!That is a wonderful quote.I can't even pick out a camera let alone figure out all those programs you mentioned.LOL! Hope that you have a wonderful evening.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out GREAT Deb!! Wish I had a printer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Deb. I really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, you are so talented. I love all of your creations. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking this . . . One more thing to add to, "gee, I'd love making this" LIST! Never, ever will I finish the list . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, thanks for the well wishes, I'm getting better slowly. sigh...

    Love that quote, I have a chalkboard in the kitchen, and would love to write that on it for spring.

    Happy Easter.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo