Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Doll Challenge At Ravenwood Whimzies Primitives & Folk Art


Have you heard the news?  Wendy over at Ravenwood Whimzies Primitive & Folk Art blog is having another one of her fun creative challenges.  In a nut shell, Wendy provides you with a simple doll pattern and it is up to you to create your very own, OOAK doll based on Wendy's pattern.  The sky is the limit on what kind of doll you make, you are only limited by your imagination!

Wendy's challenges are a lot of fun to do, I participated in her Basil the bunny challenge a couple of years ago and the variety of bunnies that were created from Wendy's pattern were amazing.  Here's a picture of my Basil bunny, Basil Lepine, that I created from Wendy's pattern:


So hope you'll join in with this challenge, just click Wendy's sewing machine image above or click here to head to her blog post to sign up.  Doll's are to be completed by May 12th and a picture of your finished doll submitted to Wendy so she can share everyone's creations :O)  Thanks so much Wendy, it is going to be fun!

Deb

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Oh I do love Basil and I am looking forward to what you will create for the next challenge. Your blog looks so beautifully springy!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Basil is darling. I am entering the challenge this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, your Basil bunny is awesome, can't wait to see everyones dolls. Have a great weekend. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute, I can't wait to see the finished dolls.



    Oh, and you were one of the very few to pick up the song at the end...lol.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea! Your bunny is very cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo