Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Bugged

Our Old Farmhouse Gathering team's Summer Fun Celebration started today.


When I was searching for our team members items I was struck by how many really cute bug inspired creations there were, so I made a treasury of them.  Enjoy and be sure to type in SFCOFG in the search bar on Etsy to find many more (non bug related!) items from our team right on through to June 1st.

'Bug Eyed' by PaxtonValleyFolkArt


Wool Penny Rug Flowers and B...
$69.95

Brown Rooster. Chicken Art. ...
$12

Ladybug, Ladybug Stake, ga...
$9

Primitive Bug Whimsical Fol...
$25

Ladybug, Ladybug Stake, La...
$9.5

Primitive Stitchery Garden T...
$8

Candle Holder, Beehive, Flow...
$16.95

Primitive Pillow Summer Picn...
$19.95

Primitive Garden Gate Bumble...
$22.82

Colorful Summer Flowers. Whi...
$22

Burlap Primitive Bee Pillow ...
$14.95

Butterfly, Hot Cold Packs, R...
$13.5

Primitive Stitchery Glory Be...
$10

Gardener's Coffee Mug - ...
$13.99

Summer Time, Beehive, Bees, ...
$17

Wood Office of the Queen Bee...
$8



Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo