Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's Time To Celebrate!


Our Old Farmhouse Gathering team on Etsy is having a Summer Fun Celebration and it will be starting this coming Monday, May 20th, and will run right on through to June 1st.  I committed to making four new items for our celebration to list in my Etsy shop on Monday and managed to get them done in the nick of time ;O)


I designed some Birds and The Bees bowl fillers, some printable Vintage Fruit and Vegetable Hang Tags, some Ladybug bowl fillers and Buttercup Betty, who I showed you in my last post.

Starting on Monday, type SFCOFG in the search bar on Etsy to find hundreds of items from our talented team members.  To give you an idea of what to expect, here's a slide show of some of the items that will be on offer come Monday.  Happy viewing and hope to see you on Etsy for the OFG Summer Fun Celebration.




Deb

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Will be searching on Etsy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one very busy woman, way to go.

    Chiro...but don't tell my Dr.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo