Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank You Lisa, The Moonlit Stitch!

I am so excited!  The wonderful Lisa at The Moonlit Stitch:


contacted me a few weeks back and asked if I would be willing to do an interview with her to post on her blog.  I was thrilled and honoured to be asked and so gladly said yes!  Lisa just posted the interview today, so I hope you'll be able to head on over and give it a read, just click here to head to her interview page.  Make sure that you scroll down to see the other interviews she's done with some very talented artisans and crafters from Blogland.  And please visit Lisa's blog, The Moonlit Stitch ( pssst, she shares some oh so cute free patterns there!), her Facebook page and her Pinterest boards.  Thank you so much Lisa, your generosity in showcasing others on your blog is truly appreciated.  Have a lovely weekend everyone and stay cool, we are heading into a heat wave here in B.C., finally some warm weather!

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Just read it. Must have been fun to be interviewed-- probably thought provoking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your interview. Headin over to read now.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo