Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!


Happy Canada Day!  I hope all my Canadian friends are enjoying a wonderful day with family and friends, celebrating the birth of our wonderful country 146 years ago today.  Happy birthday Canada, we love you!

July 1st is not only Canada Day but it is also the first day of the month which means new updates at my Olde Primitive Peddler shop and at my Prim Nest shop.  Here's what I created for my Olde Primitive Peddler shop; first there is a 'Garden Blessings' sign, hand stenciled using a stencil from Folk Art On The Harbor:


And then I made this Candy Cane Snowman makedo from a pattern by Becky Erickson:


And finally a little whimsical hand painted peg rack:


And in my Prim Nest shop, I listed my primitive 'Clothes Pins' ditty bag I made using a vintage clothes pin advertising image from The Graphics Fairy;


And I also listed my Primitive Pigs bowl fillers.


If you head on over to either site to take a peek, be sure to visit the other artisans who are on the sites as well, so much talent!

We won't be up to any big celebrations here today; my DH will be coming home from work sometime today and the pups are not big fans of fireworks so we will lay low and enjoy our (finely!) fine weather.  I will also probably make some more coffee filter roses and peonies; I have to tell you they are amazing and look so real!  Don't have any pictures right now but I will take some when I have a lovely bouquet to share with you all.  Have a wonderful day and we will talk again soon,

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comments. Your prims are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HCD to you too. In my case a little belated but heartily meant.

    Loving that clothespin bag...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo