Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Mittful Of Snowmen

Finished up my third item for our Old Farmhouse Gathering team's "Winter's Coming Celebration" that will be starting on Monday, October 28th on Etsy.  It's a mitten stuffed full of snowmen from a pattern by Tennessee Ridge Primitives and I think it is adorable!


It was a lot of fun to make, my favourite part is adding all of the embellishments and watching it come to life and then added a sprinkling of German glass glitter right at the end for the finishing touch.

So now on to the last item for the celebration, which is still a work in progress.  But I've got to get right back at it since it has to be completed by tomorrow so I can take photographs and upload them to our Yahoo group.  Back to the salt mines, I'll show you a picture of the finish tomorrow (hopefully!).  Have a great day and happy creating!

Deb

5 comments:

  1. I think its adorable too! Those are the cutest snowmen faces!
    Enjoy your work in the saltmines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it's adorable and I haven't seen anything like it before...very different:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I just love your snowmen in the mittens. So precious and prim perfect. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mitten! Warms my heart!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo