Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fun With PicMonkey and A Freebie For You!

PicMonkey is my favourite photo editing site, it's very user friendly and their free photo editing effects are more than adequate for the average Joe or Jane although I have to admit I signed up for their Royale package so I get to play with everything!  They are also great at giving you tons of tutorials and tips on photo editing effects and projects at their blog and that was where I was inspired to make these Christmas tags.


I used an image from Dee Duncan Folk Art and created a printable tag sheet in .pdf format.  It's free for you to download over at Box.net, just click here to get your free Christmas tags or here is the full link if you prefer:

https://app.box.com/s/q6tezp618llhqs05b5dj

Use them for your Christmas gifts this year or for your scrapbooking or mixed media, whatever you'd like.

Want to create your own tags or place cards?  Here's the link to the tutorial over at PicMonkey's blog:

www.blog.picmonkey.com/2013/11/01/tutorial-make-place-cards-for-your-fancy-dinner

Lots of fun and so versatile, whip up some Christmas cards while you're making your place cards and tags too!  Have fun creating and enjoy the free tags!

Deb

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb!!!
    I like what you did ~ I've been meaning to get over to pic monkey but just can't seem to find the time.
    Have fun playing around with it!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb!!!
    I like what you did ~ I've been meaning to get over to pic monkey but just can't seem to find the time.
    Have fun playing around with it!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! I use Pic Monkey all the time too, but I never knew they had a blog! Thanks for the link and also for the tags.
    Can't wait to check out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deb. I've heard of Pic Monkey but have never ventured over there. Thanks for the reminder and of course the freebie..
    Romona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used to use picmonkey but went to ipiccy. You can do all the same stuff for free there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big BIG fan of Pic monkey...and I upgraded to Royale also. For blgoging it's perfect, and quick.

    Love what you made, and thanks for the freebie.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo