Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bonne Annee!


Happy New Year everyone!  Hope that you had great fun ringing in the New Year and aren't suffering too badly today as a result ;O)  It was a quiet New Year's Eve here, my poor DH was working again so it was just me and the pups and to be honest we didn't even make it till midnight.  Went out for our nightly walk at around 11:00 p.m., stood and admired the majesty of the winter stars overhead for awhile and then off to bed we went.  My wish for you and yours in this New Year is peace, joy and good health and that it will indeed be a 'bonne annèe'.

I am trying to catch up with everyone's blogs and am woefully behind but promise to make the rounds soon!  Thank you so much to everyone who has sent good wishes, prayers and healing energy for my Mom, it is so very much appreciated.  We hope to have some answers soon and then will deal with whatever that will be so your continuing support will be gratefully and thankfully received.

As I started to catch up with my favourite blogs, I came upon a wonderful new stitch along project over at Michelle's blog, The Raspberry Rabbits.

The Raspberry Rabbits

Every Wednesday throughout the coming year, we will be stitching a lovely flower together that will then be incorporated into 12 larger projects.  I can't wait to get started, the first flower has been posted today, a beautiful tulip!  And in addition, she is having a Facebook giveaway for a signed copy of her book, "Fabled Fushions", and some of her lovely bunny scissors, yipee!  Hope you will hop on over to Shell's blog and join in the fun :O)

Wish I had some new projects to share with you but the only things I've been working on are for a swap for my Mixed Media Studio group and I can't show you any photographs yet as my partner hasn't received her swap.  Promise to post pictures when I can and I do have some new creations languishing downstairs which I MUST get finished.  Off to visit your blogs and see what you've been up to, have a wonderful New Year's Day and happy creating!

Deb

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Deb. Happy to see you back again and I'm happy your Mom is doing better.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Deb! It came in quietly here as well.Thanks so much for sharing your friends blog,I will check it out.Can't wait to see your projects.My continued prayers for you and your mom.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you wishes for a wonderful and happy new year.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family the very best at this time of the New Year... I will keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers and hope you find out soon what is wrong, and that it can be dealt with - good health is such a gift!
    And you got stars.... we are foggy and socked in as usual here, with only the odd glimmer of blue sky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love taking a midnight walk here, too. I haven't felt very good the past few days so we missed it. I'm glad you went! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    It sounds like you will be having a great time in the New Year...new projects to be excited about!
    Wishing you only the best in 2014!
    Enjoy,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2014 Deb! Positive thought and prayers for your mom in the coming year♥ The new stitching adventure sounds fun! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Deb! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations this year! :)

    May 2014 be filled with many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year. Hope your mom is feeling better soon. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Deb! Hope 2014 brings good news about your Mom very soon. Have fun with the 'Fellowship of the Flowers'!x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo