Saturday, June 14, 2014

Coaster Album Redux

Hello, hope this finds you all well.  We had torrential rains and and an epic thunder and lightening storm here yesterday, it was fabulous!  I  love thunderstorms, Mother Natures way of reminding us who is boss.  Today it's showery and quite warm and looking out the window I see the thunderheads are building up again, so maybe show number two is on it's way (she says hopefully ;O)

I finished the coaster album today for our Mixed Media Studio swap, using the PROPER coasters this time.  (Click here to read my last post to see what happen when you use the wrong ones!)  Here's a few pictures of the finished album, the final size is about 4" square.

Front and back covers of coaster album

Pages two through four of the coaster album

 Pages five through eight of the coaster album

I love how it turned out and I hope my swap partner will like it too.  The inside page layouts were inspired by a video I watched on YouTube by PaperedJewels, she used round coasters to make her album so I adapted her design for my square ones.  If you are interested in knowing which scrapbooking papers and elements I used in the making of this album, click here to view the list at the end of my last post.  Once again, thanks so much to all the talented designers for sharing their mini kits and scrapbooking elements!

So now onto finishing an 'altered initial' for another swap and working on my tunneled book challenge.  I also have two Zentangle ATC's to make plus I have to think of something interesting to make with some clothespins for this month's I Dare You challenge.  I'll be back with some more pics of my projects as I get them completed, hope you have a wonderful weekend and happy creating!

Deb

5 comments:

  1. it turned out beautiful!!!! She will love it! I love a good storm as well, as along as no damage, lol, I love when you said Mother Nature shows who is boss, thats a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW you could do it. great job girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! There is a lot of work in that; I'm sure your partner will be impressed. Clothespins, eh?? Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't you the busy one? LOL What an asset you are to our group. I could use 10 more like you. Not only do you join, but everything you do is done beautifully.
    I appreciate you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't you the busy one? LOL What an asset you are to our group. I could use 10 more like you. Not only do you join, but everything you do is done beautifully.
    I appreciate you...

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo