Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Canada Day Eh?!

Happy birthday Canada!  Looking good at 147 years young and making us proud every day to be your citizens.  Here's a special treat from Commander Chris Hadfield (he of International Space Station fame) and his brother Dave Hadfield, who wrote this wonderful and very Canadian song.  Wondering what it means to be a Canadian, just take a listen and you'll know!


Thank you to the Hadfield family for sharing this wonderful video and enjoy your Canada Day festivities everyone, celebrating our wonderful country!

Deb

6 comments:

  1. I'm behind here Deb ~ sorry I missed the big day ~ Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
    Wonderful video and song ~ they did a wonderful job ~ I was tapping my foot through the whole thing!
    TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a day late, but Happy Canada Day!! Hope you had a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun song isn't it!! Hope you had a very happy Canada day!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Canadian video...I love the Hatfield guys.

    Hope that you had a great Canada day.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great holiday. I'm a little behind.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo