Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pages Three And Four Done

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!  I'm working away on the toilet paper roll album pages for our Mixed Media Studio swap (click here to read about the swap in my previous post) and have now completed pages three and four.  Page three was made with a bird theme:


And page four was done with a sewing theme.


I'm having so much fun making these although it is taking me longer than I thought it would but that's always the way, isn't it?!  Half way done now (I am making eight in total) so must get back to work and finish them up.  I'll post more pics as I get them done and if you want to know how to make your own toilet paper roll album, click here to view my first post where you will find links to a couple of YouTube videos for the how to's.

Have a great weekend and happy creating!

Deb

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Looks like such a lovely turquoise color. If people knew there were TP rolls in there, they'd be amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous...love those colors...sigh.

    You have me inspired.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Deb! Looks great as always. Never heard of this technique. I had to chuckle when you said it was taking you longer than you expected...you blow through your projects compared to me and probably a lot of others LOL! Thanks for the link! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, who would have thought that something so gorgeous could be made from tolit paper rolls. I love your creations. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb,

    Wow, I love how you have done all your TP rolls. I am still working on mine.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb you never cease to amaze. What a fabulous job you did on these rolls and what a valued member of my group you are.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo