Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tagged!

Afternoon everyone, it's hot and muggy here today, my least favourite type of weather.  I don't know how you folks back East deal with the heat when it is muggy, you can't get cool no matter what you do!  We had a good rain storm last night which moistened things up a bit but in return we got humidity, which is something we don't hardly ever get.  So I've been hiding in the cool basement perusing Tim Holtz's 12 Tags series on his blog (click the links on the right side bar to view each series separately) and making some hang tags to send out with the toilet paper roll album pages that I made.  Seven album pages were swapped so seven hang tags were created, each echoing the theme of the album page :O)


I absolutely adore altering hang tags (can you tell?!), a great place to experiment with new techniques and play with themes, so much fun in such a little space!

Now back to the basement to work on the rest of my pending projects, I'll be back again soon!  Happy creating,

Deb

5 comments:

  1. Super! You did a good job. I'm not a fan of humidity either. My area lucked out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ladybug all your TP pages turned out great and so did your hangtags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hangtags are just perfect. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! They are like pretty little yummy pieces of paper candy! Beautiful! (hope your weather gets better soon - we have a 54 degree sweater day!) ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo