Monday, August 11, 2014

TP Roll Album Pages Done!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend.  It was a hot one here but a change is on the way so we only have a few more days to enjoy our warm weather before the rain and cooler temperatures hit.  Not that that is a bad thing, we are desperately in need of some rain so in this case a change to cooler weather will be welcomed :O)

I worked on the toilet paper roll album pages over the weekend and got the last one finished this afternoon for our Mixed Media Studio swap.  If you missed the first four pages, you can find them here and here.  For page five I went with a time theme:


And page six has a bicycle theme (I had the stamps so I had to use them, right?!).


For page seven I went with a key to my heart design:


And page eight ended up with a rather eclectic mix that looks way too busy, so I'll keep this one for my own album.


In retrospect I could have made my life a whole lot easier by making all the pages the same; they are all going to different people so no one would known but they are done now and everyone will have their own unique TP roll album page for their albums.  I can't wait to start getting my pages in return, I will send out all of these this week and will post pictures as the ones being sent to me start to arrive.

So now I have to put the roller skates on and get to work on the rest of the swaps and challenges for this quarter.  We are going away on holidays in September so I have a limited amount of time to get everything done and I'm starting to feel the pressure!  I'll be back as soon as I have a new finish to share with you so will see you then and happy creating!

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! You are just amazingly talented. I'm sure the lucky ones who will receive those albums are going to be really REALLY happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those are gorgeous, I love what you have created.

    It's still too hot here, lol...and now the slight rain has made it even more muggy. Maybe a good stiff breeze will help.

    But it's all gorgeous when it's summer.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo