Sunday, November 23, 2014

World Blog Hop Update

Good morning everyone, just wanted to give you a quick update on the world blog hop I talked about in my last post.  The very talented Romona at Northbrook Designs


has agreed to be 'tagged' in the blog hop and I am thrilled that she will be participating!  Romona is a fellow Canadian and an extraordinary doll maker, her creations are amazing and magical.  Hop on over to her blog to learn more about this talented and lovely artisan, you are in for a treat!

Deb

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Romona! I love her latest Christmas dolls. So cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo