Monday, December 29, 2014

Alice In Wonderland and The Beach?

Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend.  We woke up to nearly a foot and a half of snow this morning, yikes!

It snowed a bit overnight!

But the Big Dog and The Delinquent didn't mind one bit, the Big Dog was in his glory, he is indeed a snow dog.

I love snow!

And The Delinquent is just happy to get outside and go exploring, no matter what the weather.

Did I hear a squirrel over there?!

The Queen, on the other hand, was not amused, so much so that I couldn't get a picture of her because she wouldn't leave my side long enough for me to take her picture.  The other two adore the snow and cold, The Queen not so much!

I'm sure you are wondering what all of this has to do with my blog title and the short answer is, nothing LOL!  My title is referring to the daily giveaway that they are doing over at Alpha Stamps, the kit today is a wonderful eclectic collection of beach themed papers and Alice In Wonderland, so make sure you head on over to enter.  Click here or click the button below to visit their blog.


I hope to have some finished projects to show you tomorrow, I'm finishing up my December fan blade for our Friendship Fan Blade swap that we are doing in our Mixed Media Studio group and I am also altering a domino for the December 'I Dare You' challenge.  As the end of the month is in just a few days, I have to get a move on!  Hope you have a wonderful week and that the weather is lovely where ever you may be.  I happen to love the snow, so I am finding the weather absolutely glorious here, it's just the shoveling that I'm not too fond of!   Good luck to all who enter the Alpha Stamps giveaway and I'll see you tomorrow,

Deb

11 comments:

  1. You got snow...... I'm so jealous....sniff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got snow and not us, although we did have a slight dusting. The big dog and the delinquent sure do look thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that is snow! Beautiful! I love it, but sadly, here, it just causes havoc because the UK system is never prepared. We have a heavy frost at last though!:) Lovely to see your pups having such fun in the white stuff. it reminds me of my beloved Bracken, who loved it so much - that pose of the Delinquent is just like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got great pics of the dogs in such a LOT of snow!! The Queen clearly prefers pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow is beautiful, the furbabies are loving it. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-- that is a lot of snow! So two out of three dogs like it! Neither one of mine are impressed with it. Be careful shovelling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love some snow about now...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so that's where the snow is...lol We have no snow which is unusual for us and I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos for a lovely post to read. I'm sure that in her head The Queen was like 'Boys, they can't behave. A little snow and they go all over the place. Me, I'd rather be inside in our warm and Queen-friendly castle'
    Have fun with your furry friends and take care!
    Arlette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You did get a lot of snow! We have had hardly any snow this year which is so not normal! We should be buried in snow by now and all we are getting is rain and ice. :( Enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful images ladybug. wish we would get some more snow.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo