Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Wishes

Hello my friends, my apologies for my absence over the last few days.  How is it that no matter how well prepared you THINK you are for the holidays, that you end up running around like a chicken with your head cut off for the two weeks before?!  I had grand plans to come and post every couple of days after my Twelve Days Of Christmas Tags was completed but as you see that did not materialize!

So I am stopping by today in case I don't get another chance before the holidays start in earnest.  May Santa Claus bring you and yours all that your hearts desire:


And may angels shine upon you as you celebrate the holidays with your loved ones.


Merry Christmas to you all my friends and my the New Year bring us all good health, peace and joy.  Have a wonderful holiday season and see you in 2015!

Handpainted ornament by Terrye French

Christmas {hugs},  Deb

8 comments:

  1. Lots of Christmas hugs and wishes being sent your way to my friend

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holidays have a way of doing that to us. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just that time of year when it all goes upside down Deb!
    Wishing you and your family a very, very Happy Christmas, and a happy, healthy and joyful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best laid plans etc!! Time takes on a will of its own this time of year! Thank you for blogging and sharing and may you too have a blessed Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful holiday week! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I share that running and add the flu to the mix. Yikes! Are we ever REALLY prepared for Christmas?
    Wishing you and yours the very ,most wonderful Christmas ever. May the New Year be filled with wonder and good health.
    You are such a treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo