Friday, December 26, 2014

The Cat's Away So Time To Play At Alpha Stamps

Hello all my dear blogging friends, hope you had a wonderful Christmas day with family and friends and that you are taking it easy today, enjoying the glow of the lights from the Christmas tree and reflecting on another Christmas celebration.  Amazing how quickly it comes and goes, isn't it?  We stress and stress and in the end, it is perfect as always and we are left with wonderful memories.

I had a lovely time with my Mom, Dad, my brother and his family and my sister-in-law's family at my brother's beautiful home.  It was a day filled with laughter and good fun, hugs and kisses and time spent with family, which is the best gift of all.  I am truly blessed to have them all in my life and so thankful we could all be together.  As an added bonus, I now get to have another Christmas with my dear hubby and our pups, as he stayed here at home to spend Christmas Day with his family.  We decided that we would spend the 'real' Christmas with our own families (getting everyone together in one city is just not possible unfortunately) and then do our own extra special family Christmas when I got home.  So tomorrow will be OUR Christmas Day, complete with turkey dinner and presents under the tree and new puppy toys scattered about the house.  I can't wait :O)

As my blog title hints at, I just wanted to let you all know about a wonderful giveaway that they are doing over at Alpha Stamps.  Head on over by clicking here or on the button below:


to enter for a daily kit full of mixed media fun!  Enjoy and good luck to all who enter!

Deb

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas sweet friend! And have a wonderful celebration tomorrow! Thanks for the giveaway info, too! Good luck! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your celebration. I still haven't cleaned up the mess from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely - we have an 'extended' Christmas too. Today is our family day. Wishing you a wonderful day together with the pups, Deb!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy christmas Deb! You are definitely blessed to be able to celebrate so many christmases!
    Wishing you joy!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo