Thursday, December 11, 2014

Twelve Days Of Christmas Tags Day Eleven

Happy December 11th!  Only 14 sleeps left until Christmas morning, have you been good this year?  Here's Frank Sinatra singing a little tune that will remind you why it's important to be good ;O)


If you've missed any of my previous Twelve Days Of Christmas Tags, here are the link so you can go and get them.


Today's Christmas tag features another of my all time favourite Christmas images, this one created by the very talented Terri Kahrs.  There is something about this little guy dressed in his finery made of evergreen boughs that just tickles me!  The background of this tag is courtesy of Sweetly Scrapped and the other embellishments were added at PicMonkey.  As always, there are two tag images for you to download, a PNG image that you can resize as you need for your projects and a printable sheet of JPG images, sized to print out on an 8 1/2" x 11" (A4) piece of cardstock.


 PNG image
Click on the image above or click here to download the .png image from Google drive.

 JPG image
Click on the image above or click here to download the .jpg hang tag sheet from Google Drive.

Thanks for stopping by again today and make sure that you come back tomorrow for the last of my Twelve Days Of Christmas Tags.  If you'd like to share the fun with your blog followers, here is a button for you to post on your blog.



Just save the HTML code below the button image above and paste it into a HTML gadget on your blog.  See you tomorrow and and remember to be good!

Deb

8 comments:

  1. This tag sure is cute. I love how cheeky the little boy looks, or is it an elf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a different Xmas image-- don't think I've ever seen it before! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is just adorable.
    Love hearing Frank sing and that is a song I know very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a tad bit behind on visiting your tag posts'. I'm sure they are all as lovely as the other ones I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nice of you to make these available for people to use. Thanks for becoming a new follower. Now to have a mosey around and see what things you like to make.
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tune! thanks for all the beautiful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags, but it looks like I missed the last ones.....better back track and see what I missed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo