Monday, December 1, 2014

Twelve Days Of Christmas Tags Day One

Happy December everyone!  Can you believe that it is December already?!!  Christmas is just around the corner, I can hear the jingle bells, can you?

With the Christmas season soon to be upon us, I wanted to give all of you, my dear and faithful blog readers, a wee gift to thank you for sticking with me and continuing to read my ramblings.  So I have created some Christmas gift tags for you to print out and use for wrapping your gifts or for journaling in your scrapbooks or for adding to your mixed media projects ... whatever you would like to use them for.


I'll be presenting one tag a day, here on my blog, starting today and there will be twelve in total for twelve days of Christmas tags.  Let's get started!

Here is Christmas tag number one, the background image is by Sweetly Scrapped, the Winter typography image is courtesy of JAB Digital Designs and the Santa overlay is from PicMonkey.  There are two tag images for you to download, a PNG image that you can resize as you need for your projects and a printable sheet of JPG images, sized to print out on an 8 1/2" x 11" (A4) piece of cardstock.


PNG image
Click on the image above or click here to download the .png image from Google drive.

JPG image
Click on the image above or click here to download the .jpg hang tag sheet from Google Drive.

Hope you like this tag and make sure to stop by for the next 11 days to get the rest of the Twelve Days of Christmas Tags.  If you'd like to share my Twelve Days Of Christmas Tags giveaway with others, here's a button for you to put on your blogs so everyone can join in the fun.



Just save the HTML code below the button image above and paste it into a HTML gadget on your blog.  Have fun and remember to keep calm and jingle on!

Deb

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a generous idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag, I love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, I've just posted on my blog about your generous gift of tags. I've also put your tags button in the left hand column to let those who follow me, know about your gift.
    Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've created for the next 11 days..;o)))
    Romona

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet to share your tags! Thanks my friend! Happy Holidays, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, you are just awesome, thank you for sharing these wonderful tags. I love them! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these! Thanks for sharing all your talent Deb!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo